Membership of ReNED is free and open to anyone with an interest in
environmental and development research
Membership of ReNED is free and open to anyone with an interest in environmental and development research. As a member you will receive regular emails (about once a month) highlighting news on this website and you will be listed in the
web based member database.
If you wish to become member or update you
profile, please email the following information to the ReNED secretariat (email@example.com):
1. Full name
2. Institutional affiliation (main institution and department).
3. Full address of institution (if you have no affiliation, provide private
4. Email and telephone no(s).
5. Website of institution
6. Direct link to personal website at your institution (if any)
7. Your key areas of research. Please use keywords - longer text will not be
entered in the database
8. Country and regional focus of your research
9. Title and web link of research projects you are involved in
10. Mention if you are a student
The full contact details for the ReNED secretariat are:
|c/o Institute of Geography, University of Copenhagen|
|Øster Voldgade 10, 1350 Copenhagen K, Denmark|
|Telephone Direct: 3532 2529|
Telephone Switchboard: 3532 2500|
Telefax: 3532 2501|